headstrong adj : habitually disposed to disobedience and opposition [syn: froward, self-willed, willful, wilful]
- Determined to do
as one pleases, and not as others want.
- He was in that headstrong teenage phase when he felt like he knew everything.
Headstrong can refer to:
the debut album by Ashley
- "Headstrong", a song by Ashley Tisdale on her album
- "Headstrong", the debut single by Trapt
- Headstrong, the name of a family of Hobbits in J. R. R. Tolkien's stories.
- Headstrong, a global consulting and IT services company
- Headstrong, the Predacon from Transformers' Generation 1
balking, balky, bigoted, bulldogged, bulletheaded, bullheaded, case-hardened, disobedient, dogged, dogmatic, fanatic, hardheaded, heady, insubordinate, intolerant, irresponsible, lawless, licentious, mulish, mutinous, obstinate, opinionated, overzealous, persevering, pertinacious, pigheaded, rampant, refractory, reinless, restive, self-willed, set, stiff-necked, strong-willed, strongheaded, stubborn, sulky, sullen, tenacious, unaccountable, unbridled, unchecked, uncontrolled, uncooperative, uncurbed, undisciplined, ungoverned, unregenerate, unreined, unrestrained, wildcat, willful, wrongheaded